- Tres Dias - An intense getaway where I saw God work in miraculous ways in the hearts of many women. A time where God renewed my love for His Word and showed me the importance of friendship and community within the Body.
- B turned 2! My little man is growing up and he is still the most amazing small person, EVER! We had rainbow cake, played outside and enjoyed being together with most of Norse's family and my grandparents.
- I have been to several get togethers with ladies I don't know very well and it has been stretching. I find myself wondering if I should continue to go to them, because I don't really enjoy them, or just focus on the one on one times with friends whom I want to develop a closer relationship.
- I (and the rest of the crew) were presented to the congregation as the Pastoral Search Team members. I hope I am up for the challenge and I hope God will help the process to go smoothly and quickly!
- I was doing pretty good with the Couch to 5 K training and then the weather got super crappy and I haven't done anything since. I am SO not gonna be ready for bathing suit season.
- Gearing up for two trips this month. One to Bozeman for a weekend and the other to sunny AZ! I can hardly wait, since it actually snowed this week.
- Would like you to pray for a sweet friend who is in her second trimester and just found out that her little one may have some serious health issues since only two of the three chambers of the umbilical cord are functioning. SO, pray!
- Went and saw Date Night, last night. HI-larious!
- I also would like people to know that I am not racist, but I support the AZ immigration bill and this article is why...
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
I have been absent recently. Primarily, I have just been busy. So, in order to save you from a super long, boring accounting of what I have been up to, I will simply provide a short summarized, bulleted list. You can message me for details. ..