If you are a first time visitor here are a few things about me and this strange blog.
- I am SO random - who knows what I will write about.
- My name is Jesica (with one s) and about to embark on the final year of my twenties (sad)
- I am married to a super handsome man whose real name is Norse (yummy) (you can read a portion of our story here)
- I have a wonderful son - B (see his cuteness here, here, and here)
- I believe in the transforming power of the Gospel. I enjoy discussing Biblical issues in a kind and thought provoking way - not the loony, religious wacko way. (hopefully I succeed at that)
- I live in the beautiful state of Montana (you can see a lake from my kitchen window!)
- I love Big Sky Bible Camp
- I wish I could sew. I really have no clue.
- I have a bloggy crush on the Pioneer Woman - seriously I think I am more enamored with her than any real celebrity (not that you aren't a real celebrity if you are reading this oh wise Pioneer Woman)
- Sometimes I blog when I am emotional with the hope that someone else can be encouraged that they aren't the only one who is going through trials.
- I blog most often to avoid cleaning. I really hate to clean.
- Most of all I want to learn to live in grace and speak love and life into those who read my words or hear my voice.
I hope you have fun poking around my bloggy home. I've got company this weekend, but I'll be sure to stop by your blog if you leave me a comment. :)