The sweet author at littletoes assigned me the letter 'h' so I can play along in this little blogging game. I get a letter and have to post the ten things starting with my letter that I love. Here it goes! Be sure to leave me a comment letting me know if you want to join the fun!
1. Hubby - The most handsome, wonderful, forgiving, amazing man I know. I love him more than any other.
2. Hugs - I must say I love hugs from those I love, but I do not enjoy hugs from acquaintances, strangers or stinky people.
(These first two pictures were taken by Alicia Brown)
3. Harley's - Even though they have been "yuppified", Harley Davidson's are so "sick" .
4. Hats - All varieties of hats make me happy, but I have a soft spot for cowboy hats, especially the US made Shady Brady's.
5. Halpert - Jim and the rest of the crew at The Office are some of my favorite TV characters.
6. Hiking - I missed out this summer because my sweet baby was my all consuming hobby, but my hubby and friend went to GNP and were able to capture this spectacular view.
7. Huckleberries - Delicious! The best treat when found trail side on a beautiful hike.
8. House - I really love my house. It isn't too big and it isn't too small. I can see the lake and the mountains. You can see it here.
9. Half-sister - 12 years apart and 3 states away, she is my little sister, and I love her. I am also thankful she loved me when I wore these white capri's one month after baby and still carrying much of my weight gain right where white pants accentuate it. What was I thinking?
10. Hillbillies/Honkies - I love 'em because I am one. I enjoy all sorts of activities that would put me on the same team with this group of people. I don't deny it, I embrace it. (The picture is of my uncle when he was a boy)
I thought I would also throw in a list of 10 things I hate...
1. The Holocaust
5. Homicidal Maniacs
9. Hounds-tongue (It's a noxious weed)
How about you?